With over 150 years of experience in agriculture, Landmark has become a quintessential service business for rural Australians nationally. We understand our clients’ needs by continually adding value. Using the world of innovation Landmark are able to provide the latest technology and apply it through our extensive range of products and services:
- Buying and selling livestock
- Agronomic services
- Animal production services
- Insurance services
- Finance Services
- Real estate
To provide consistent expertise across all agricultural aspects we ensure unwavering commitment to and from our people that in turn leads to solid, constructive relationships with our suppliers. This will be demonstrated at Beef Australia 2018 starting Monday 6th May in Rockhampton.
This year at Beef Week Landmark will proudly support and display new technology from;
- Allflex and its Cow Intelligence System,
- FecPak with its simple fecal egg count capabilities
- Tru-Test with their remote walk over weigh system
- Y-Tex Buffalo Fly rotation control system
- Gallagher and their extensive range of new weigh scales and NLIS readers
- The latest advances in fencing from Waratah
- Animal management improvements from Leichts CIA and Morrissey and Co
- Livestock animal health advances with Zoetis and Boehringer Ingleheim
- Livestock nutrition from Agricon and Ausorganics
- Pasture improvement suggestions from Heritage Seeds and Loveland Dynagro and Nutritonals
- Dow Dupont with the latest weed control technology
The Landmark livestock team will be in the centre ring ready to help customers and create lasting partnerships. Livestock services provides the client with the resources to maximize marketing options, strengthen supply chain, and access to markets, competitions and buyers.
The right insurance cover is essential to your farming business. We offer free, no-obligation quotes for coverage infarming and business, motor vehicles and aviation, home and contents, specialist agribusiness, and much more. Landmark will have a team of insurance representative in the centre ring during Beef Australia to help with all your insurance needs.
Landmark fundamentally understand the agricultural industry and by extension, rural living. Landmark Harcourts Real Estate are the market specialists in regional and rural property, including residential, lifestyle and commercial. Our real estate professionals will be in the centre ring at Beef 2018 providing dependable advice on the market and how clients can reach potential purchasers.
In a recent expansion to Landmark services, we can provide finance specialists to assist clients with their financial requirements; making the most of their opportunities and achieve their business objectives. Our finance specialists will be available at Beef Australia 2018.
Landmark has been a part of Beef Australia since it started in 1988, and in 2018 we are more excited than ever to engage with our key partners, putting 150 years of knowledge and expertise into action, to bring new and unprecedented technology to our customers.
You will also have the chance to win a Ford Ranger Wildtrax ute by purchasing $500 from participating suppliers at Beef Australia 2018.